Valentine’s Day is one of our favourite days of the year. We love everything cutesy and pink so naturally we’re obsessed. We also love love and enjoy having a day to celebrate it!
No matter what look we have planned for a Valentine’s Date Night - a bold red lip or smokey eyes - the one tool that we always use is the ArteStile Eyelash Curler (in Rose, obviously).
Why we love it:
- Stainless steel - most people overlook what their beauty tools are made of but it is very important! Especially for a tool you are using so close to your eyes. The ArteStile Eyelash Curler is made of premium grade stainless steel and great for all skin types.
- Cushion pad - the ArteStile Eyelash Curler features a cushion pad for a comfortable curl. The pads are removal so you can clean your pad with every use.
- Spring release - the spring release function provides a gentle and precise curl without the damage.
ArteStile Beauty Tips:
- Curl lashes first before applying mascara.
- To achieve the perfect curl place the curler at the base of your lashes and gently pulse open and closed. Move the curler to the middle of your lashes and repeat. Move the curler to the end of your lashes and repeat.
- To achieve the best curl keep the curler closed for 5-10 seconds each time.
- We recommend cleaning the curler pad after each use.
Lashes are such an important part of any makeup routine. Curling your lashes and applying a bit of mascara can take your look from day to night in minutes.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Shop this post by clicking here